Boutique Farm Winery Specializing in Growing and Producing Premium Wines
- ID: 38797
- Views: 442
One of the oldest vineyards in its region, the Company enjoys a long-standing reputation and high brand recognition from its strong, loyal customer base. Situated on 58 acres, the Company also benefits from its prime coastal location with close proximity to popular tourist attractions. The winery hosts tours, tastings and special events in its tasting rooms and surrounding vineyard grounds, and sells its premium wines to fine restaurants and wine shops throughout the area.
2021 Sales: $984 thousand
2021 Adjusted EBITDA: $72 thousand
2020 Sales: $940 thousand
2020 Adjusted EBITDA: $104 thousand
Key Success Drivers: The Company’s success is driven by a strong brand identity that has been cultivated by producing and serving award winning wines in a relaxed, friendly and picturesque setting for over 30 years. With an excellent location in an upscale and high-income area, the Company has earned a loyal and dedicated following. Multiple expansion opportunities have been identified as a means to easily increase business sales.
The Company’s successful formula for driving growth includes:
– Long standing reputation for quality wines and high brand recognition.
– Family-friendly atmosphere with emphasis on customer service in a relaxed environment.
– Close proximity to upscale, high income areas and tourist attractions.
– Growing wine club with 11,000 members.
– Established annual events that continuously sell out.
– Proximity to other local wineries, drawing customers to the area.
– Strong email list and social media presence.
See attached information sheet for additional offer details.