- ID: 34346
- Views: 1545
SONOMA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA
Looking for a Trophy with ALL these features?
- An Architect’s dream homesite (ready to build) with heritage Madrone, Oak and Firs with views of the valley 2000 feet below and the Russian River and vineyards.
- 40-acre parcel, located on a Trophy Mountain containing:
- Manicured vineyards and equipment for custom cultivation of the “Nobles”, sought after by Napa and Sonoma Wineries;
- Boutique, Estate Winery with turnkey equipment; start your own brand, or lease out the facility, but take advantage of this ever-rarer use permit authorization;
- The only Sonoma County winery residing in three Appellations;
- Comfortable remodeled residence set in mature oaks, with wisteria and grapes ringing the pool; use as interim residence or property manager housing;
- Orchards, flower and vegetable gardens; horse paddocks and shelters;
- Water, Water, Water from a deep well, springs and seasonal streams;
- 270-degree views of 4 counties, including the Pacific Mid Coast and Mayacamas mountain ranges;
- This location and its size exempt intrusion and control from several regulatory agencies, compared to land on the valley floor; and,
- A special real estate tax status, no longer readily available.
- Situated In a neighborhood of premium vineyards, multi-million-dollar compounds and diverse individuals, all of whom sought this Trophy Mountain for its serenity, privacy, security and a wine country life style.
- Above the fog on this Trophy Mountain, well-known wineries are planting vineyards, for their ultra-premium wines.
- 45 minutes to airport in Santa Rosa, and 30 minutes to Healdsburg, Sonoma County’s trendy wine country hub.
- At a price package supported by MAI appraisal, but below other currently available listings with less features.
This Trophy property has no competition based on features and price. Trademarks, brands and inventories not included, but negotiable. Non-Disclosure Agreement and Financial capacity required.