- ID: 3490
- Views: 7050
– SOLD –
This entertainer’s dream come true sits on an enchanting 25 acres, with great views and open spaces across a rolling hillside, including 9.37 vineyard acres. The home is a 1725sf (3 bedroom/ 2 bath) re-modeled, mid-century ranch style with a great open floor plan and expansive outdoor decks. Bring your own wine label and/or continue to grow the Mellowood Estate wine programs with your own Syrah and Zinfandel grapes. The winery crush pad is ample size to produce enough wine for your bond, plus barrel storage. Additional production can be coordinated through local available, custom crush facilities. The artisan tasting room, which conveniently fronts the barrel storage, provides the charismatic focal point for the Mellowood brand experience, offering patrons both salon, outdoor patio and fire pit al fresco hospitality venues. Above the tasting room is a comfortable office or studio space with bath. Come experience this uniquely romantic property, and entrepreneurial wine country get-away!
• Located in the Vibrant, Celebrated and Growing Fair Play AVA, Wine Region of El Dorado County
• A proven Wine Lover’s destination, entertainers paradise, with wonderful year-around events, wedding elopements and AirBnB.
• 25+/- Total Acres with Residence, Bonded Winery, Tasting Room, Vineyards and Private Gated Driveway
• 2979 Mellowood Drive, 1.2 mile off Mt Aukum Road (E 16)
• Mid-Century 1725+/-sf, 2Bd/2Ba + den, Residence re-modeled in 2013& 2016, with 2-car garage & 2 acres of rural landscaping. Includes ALL furniture, fixtures and appliances
• 9.37 +/- Total Planted Acres(net), meticulously designed & developed by Linda Neal, Napa Viticulturist; including multi-bloc irrigation manifolds and deer fencing; 4.23+/- acres of Zinfandel (3 clones) and 5.12 +/- acres of Syrah (3 clones)
• 1000+/-sf Tasting Room/Hospitality Salon and barrel room including all furniture and fixtures, glassware and dishwashing; include POS and Wine Club software
• 1000sf+/- Bonded Winery and Crush Pad plus winey equipment, with covered extensions for storage, fermentation as well as additional hospitality areas and outdoor furniture and fixtures
• 700+/-sf Apartment Studio or Office
• Main well (100+/- GPM), with booster pumps and tied into irrigation system
• 200 cases of Mellowood branded wines 2017-19, estate finished case goods and bulk wine available for additional purchase
• Includes all trademarks, signage, marketing communication materials, labels and packaging, POS and hospitality software, social media elements and mailing lists.