- ID: 39603
- Views: 666
BC Farm and Ranch Realty and the Future of Real Estate (FRE) are pleased to present the Online Auction Plus Event (allows for contingencies) for a ±160 AC Farmland parcel on Vancouver Island, BC.
For more information and to review the due diligence section, please visit www.FRE.com/414D14.
Vancouver Island, located on Canada’s West Coast, is known for its mild climate, abundance, and relaxed way of life. This region is defined by its ancient rainforests, rugged coastlines, and cool waters of the Pacific Ocean, creating an abundance of outdoor recreation opportunities and peaceful getaways. Discover an ocean-carved land of extremes ranging from mild to wild. Backpack in majestic wilderness parks. Marvel at orcas, black bears and the sheer abundance of furred, feathered and finned wildlife. Gaze at distant snowcapped mountains while splashing barefoot along softly curving beaches. Relax, restore and recharge yourself in the region’s cosmopolitan centres, small towns and snug harbours.(https://vancouverisland.travel)
– One of the largest land parcels in the area totaling ±160 AC.
– ±80 AC cleared with the balance in marketable timber.
– Located in the ALR, it’s a perfect property for a vineyard, wine estate, farming, estate home, equestrian facility, etc.
– Frontage along the Alberni highway for ease of access – perfect placement for Farm business and Agri Tourism accommodations, and more.
– The parcel backs to Crown land, guaranteeing privacy.
– Borders many newly built custom homes on ±2.5-acre lots.
– Great views of Mt Arrowsmith.
– 10 minutes from Qualicum Beach (World Class Whale Watching and Fishing).
– 15 minutes to Parksville beach, recently named one of the top six beaches in North America by Better Homes & Gardens magazine.
– 30 minutes to Nanaimo.
– 40 minutes to the Ferry.
– 45 minutes from Nanaimo Airport.
– 2 hours from Victoria.
– 100 KM to Vancouver (or roughly 3 hours).
– 2.5 hours to Tofino.