Home » Real Estate » Wine Country Homes » Premium Vineyard Land and Home For Sale - British Columbia
|Property is:||For Sale|
|Property Size:||12.23 Acres|
* Dormant vineyard - Thompson/Okanagon, B.C.
* Magnificent 360 Degree View of the Thompson River Valley.
* Very Private Natural Setting.
* Great Location for Luxury Estate
* Great Opportunity for Investment and Commercial Enterprise.
* This property (12.23 Acres) was a thriving vineyard from 1977 to 1985 producing grapes used by Summerland's Sumac Ridge Estate Winery for it's 1982 release - 120 cases of excellent chardonnay! Located in the Okanagan/Thompson Valley, Basque Vineyard is located near Ashcroft, in the South Central Interior of British Colombia, Canada. Nestled in the valley over-looking the mighty Thompson river.
* Southern Exposure, sunny and arid climate similar to the climate in the Kelowna which is ideal for grape cultivation - the Finest site for a vineyards.
* Breathtaking Valley views of the Thompson River.
* Property is only minutes from Downtown Ashcroft, B.C. (Shopping Center).
* Property located in a Super Natural setting surrounded in the heart of Ranch country.
* There is a 1200 square foot Rancher on the property completed with Italian ceramic tiles floor which has two bedrooms, exercise gym, office, and laundry room, kitchen, with an open floor, fireplace, and bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub.
* Elaborate state of the art water irrigation, distribution center and water purification system for drinking and domestic consumption. (Building 16’x 8’x 8’= 128sqf.).
* At the highest point of the property is excavated and ready building site and the location for a large water tank for gravity fed drip irrigation to serve the vineyard and all the buildings.
* All the underground water lines, phone line and tracing lines are in place.
* Six zone sprinkler & drip irrigation system on property for crop testing facility.
* An easement has been purchased to support the well which has been drilled beside the Thompson River. It produces over 150 gallons/minute.
* Superb building sites for luxurious mansion, estate vineyard or distillery or private retreat.
* The soil and temperature has been tested and found to be ideal for grapes.
* The temperature in the late fall is ideal for ice-wine production.
BASQUE VINEYARD B.C. Inc. FIVE years Estimate COST and RETURN:
Asking price .....Please Inquire.
Size 12.23 acres, 1200 sq. house, Water distribution system, Site for estate and winery. (See details and comparison properties)
COST: Estimated planting cost ............ $15,000.00 to $20,000.00 / acre Estimated planting cost for10 acres..$200,000.00 GRAPES VARIETIES. White: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris Pinot Blanc, Semillon, Riesling, Gewurztraminer. Red : Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Shiraz / Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Gamay Noir, Marechal Foch, Chancellor. Liners / Grafts / 4' X 8' / 1361 per Acre Estimate cost per Liner / Graft $ 3.25
RETURN: Estimated sales price per ton $1700.00 to $ 2400.00 (average $2000.00 per ton) 1st. Year ............................ 2nd. Year ........................... 3rd. Year ...2.5 tons / acre X 10 acres = 25 tons 25 tons X $2000.00 = $50,000.00 4th. Year ...3.5 tons / acre X 10 acres = 35 tons 35 tons X $2000.00 = $70,000.00 5th. Year .... (4to 7 tons yearly/ acre) (average 5 tons per acre) 5 tons / acre X 10 acers = 50 tons 50 tons X $2000.00 = $100,000.00 Estimated return $100,000.00 yearly. ______________________________________
Agri-Stability BC Ministry of Agriculture in place (insurance)
ADVANTAGES OF INVESTING IN BASQUE VINEYARD. ______________________________________
Planting the best and most wanted varieties of grapes for higher return. Basque Vineyard location is ideal for planting grapes ref. to Altitude, Gentle slopes Sudden exposure, Claimant, Soil. Independent water supply of 150gal / min WELL. The Vineyard could have its own power by solar and wind. Access power could be sold to B.C. Hydro. In early Month of November a yearly frost ideal for Ice wine production (Basque Ice). A site ready for building Estate and Winery. The new Winery can have its own label and will be added Tourist attrition for the vineyard. 31.01 Acres Vineyard property next door is available for lease for future expansion. Tax advantage for investor: Long term Agriculture land Tax advantage. The property value will increase. See recently sold comparison vineyards. (From $2,000, 000.00 and up) Basque Vineyard had a very successful history and looking forward for greater future among the best Vineyards in the world.
History of the vineyard: View PDF
More history of the vineyard: View PDF
|Street Address||3540 Drinkwater Road|
|City||Ashcroft, British Colombia|
|State / Prov. / Terr.||British Colombia|
|Postal Code||V0K 1A0|
|View ALL current listings of this user|
|Category||Wine Country Homes|
|Posted By||basque vineyard|
|Browse additional properties by type:|
|Vineyards For Sale||Wine Country Homes For Sale|
|260+ Vineyards||65+ Wine Country Homes|
|Wineries For Sale||Ranches / Farms For Sale|
|330+ Wineries||30+ Ranches|
|Wine Businesses For Sale||Hotels, Inns, B&Bs For Sale|
|5+ Wine Businesses||15+ Hospitality Listings|
|Land For Sale / Plantable||Restaurants For Sale|
|100+ Land Listings||5+ Restaurants|
|Orchards & Groves For Sale|
|10+ Orchards & Groves|
|Wine Country Specialists|
|Real Estate Agents & Brokers||Vineyard Managers & Consultants|